Monday, February 1, 2010

February GDT at Coordinates Collection

I've been a member of Coordinates Collection for some years now. I have joined in their monthly contests, scrap challenges and crops and won in some of them. Last December, I joined in their Guest Design Team (GDT) Contest and luckily I was chosen to be their Guest Designer for the month of February. I am their last Guest Designer as they will taking a break with their monthly GDT contest.

I was asked to choose between these two kits:

February Heart kit



February Soul kit



My feminine side told me to choose the one with more reds and pinks, none other than the heart kit. It was sent to me last Jnuary 9, 2010 and received it more that two weeks after.

Here are the layouts, card and home decor I came out with from the kit:

Layout #1 - For the Love of Facebook



Layout #2 - The Love We Share



Love You card



Love Day door hanger



If you are interested to purchase these kits, please feel free to visit the CC Store. Each kit costs $17.95 plus shipping.

1 comment:

kate blue said...

I kept saying I was gonna go for the DT @ CC but was always too chicken..am glad you made the last spot and love all the creations you made-fantastic!!!