I have several RAKS (random acts of kindness) which I received from the mail in the past two weeks.
Here they are:
This is from Rhea, co-owner and DT of the Ribbon Kit Club, Savvy n Sassy which is based in Canada. I was randomly chosen to win this RAK for the ongoing ABC Challenge in their site. Thanks Rhea! I love these yummy ribbons!
BTW, I learned yesterday that I won another ribbon kit from joining Savvy n Sassy's August Contest. My kit is already on its way. Here is my winning layout entitled Indulge:
The photos are taken during Liezl's birthday celebration last August 24, 2008 at the Grand Villa Resort and Butterfly Center in Bay, Laguna. I used one of the papers below.
This is a RAK from Lucy Edson, DT of Scrapmuse. I joined in her Sketch Challenge and won this RAK. Lovely papers and ribbons! I also loved the Bazzill flowers. Thanks so much Lucy!
And this one is from Beverly Todd of United Kingdom. I joined several challenges during her 40 Days Event. I love those big playing cards!!! Thanks Beverly!
I know this is long overdue but just the same let me share this with you. These prizes were from Rekindled Moments Anniversary Crop held last July 12, 2008 at Merry Jane's Store in Taft.
Here are the prizes that I was able to take home:
This was my prize from the raffle. My name was the last one to be drawn but it was worth the wait. Nice prize, isn't it?
And this one was my prize for winning in the on-the-spot challenge. Here is my winning LO:
Jane provided us with challenge kit consisting of Scenic Route patterned papers and chipboards. We were free to use any other material as long as we use those in the kit. Thanks Jane for the wonderful prizes.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
I received this award from two of the country's great scrappers: Issa Lucido, my fellow LB Scrapaholic and Scrappin Mom Ria Mojica.
Now, it's my turn to pass on this award. But before that, here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person/s you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
I am giving this award to the following Filipina scrappers whose talent has been recognized both locally and internationally:
1. Chiqui - a fellow LB Scrapaholic who has won numerous local and international scrapbooking contests and challenges.
2. Candy - our future MM Master. I love her unique style in scrapbooking. If you want to learn new and untried techniques, visit her blog.
3. Jona - she is very active in international scrapbooking sites and serves as DT/GDT in some of them.
4. Cookie - SUPERSCRAPPER, newest DT member of Chatterbox, my IDOL. I hope I can follow her footsteps!
I'd also like to give this award to international scrappers who inspire me:
5. Meg - Creative Director of Scrapwords and DT member of other scrapbooking sites. I'm amazed how she can handle all these considering she also works fulltime and is a mom to 2-year old Ellie.
6. Beverly - owner of Crop Till You Drop Scrapbook Store in UK, she's a great cardmaker and writes very good journaling.
7. Grace - a fellow Filipina who's shown the world that the FILIPINA CAN DO IT! I love her mini album projects so drop by her blog to see her work.