Wednesday, September 3, 2008
An Award from Two Great Scrappers
I received this award from two of the country's great scrappers: Issa Lucido, my fellow LB Scrapaholic and Scrappin Mom Ria Mojica.
Now, it's my turn to pass on this award. But before that, here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person/s you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
I am giving this award to the following Filipina scrappers whose talent has been recognized both locally and internationally:
1. Chiqui - a fellow LB Scrapaholic who has won numerous local and international scrapbooking contests and challenges.
2. Candy - our future MM Master. I love her unique style in scrapbooking. If you want to learn new and untried techniques, visit her blog.
3. Jona - she is very active in international scrapbooking sites and serves as DT/GDT in some of them.
4. Cookie - SUPERSCRAPPER, newest DT member of Chatterbox, my IDOL. I hope I can follow her footsteps!
I'd also like to give this award to international scrappers who inspire me:
5. Meg - Creative Director of Scrapwords and DT member of other scrapbooking sites. I'm amazed how she can handle all these considering she also works fulltime and is a mom to 2-year old Ellie.
6. Beverly - owner of Crop Till You Drop Scrapbook Store in UK, she's a great cardmaker and writes very good journaling.
7. Grace - a fellow Filipina who's shown the world that the FILIPINA CAN DO IT! I love her mini album projects so drop by her blog to see her work.