Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally!

This is dream come true, one of the things I've been longing for the longest time. And now my wish is finally granted. Leslie Ackman, owner of Scrapwords announced that I will be part of her Desing Team. Scrapwords DT members are known as the Wordsmiths so it's official, I AM NOW A WORDSMITH.

I'm so excited with this Wordsmith blinkie:



I am supposed to be the Guest Desinger of Scrapwords for the next four months (September to December) but just last week I received a private message from Leslie asking me if I wanted to be a Wordsmith on a regular basis. Who wouldn't want to? Of course I said YES!!!

This is my first DT position ever and I'm very very happy. I've been with Scrapwords since July 2007, two months after it opened. I've been loyal to it, probably because it focuses on JOURNALING and STORYTELLING which is my forte. In Scrapwords, a layout is never complete without the story or sentiments behind the photos.

See the announcement here.

For the first DT challenge I will be hosting, I will be giving a RAK so stay tuned and do visit Scrapwords.

See you around!

3 comments:

Nina said...

Congratulations, Timi! Truly well-deserved! And, to be honest, it was just a matter of time!

So happy for you!!! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Jona Panesa said...

congrats Timi! way to go!!!

Beverley Todd said...

Wow! Congrats Timi ... that's such great news!