Sunday, August 3, 2008

3-2-1 Countdown to Summer Contest

Last month I joined in Scrappy Arts 3-2-1 Countdown to Summer Contest and just today they announced the winner. Guess who? No other than ME! Here is my winning LO:



The mechanics of the contest were as follows:

You must create one layout, at least 8.5 X 11 in size, that includes the following elements:

Choose THREE PRODUCTS from this list to include on your layout. You may include other items as well, but be sure to note the three list items you used.
1. Photo corners
2. Anything epoxy
3. Flowers
4. Ribbon
5. Brads
6. Chipboard embellishment (non-alpha)
7. Staples
8. Journaling card/tag
9. Buttons

10.Transparency


Choose TWO techniques to use on your layout:
1. Painting
2. Paper tearing
3. Distressing
4. Stamping
5. Punching (hole punch, decorative edge, etc.)
6. Doodling


Choose ONE song title and/or at least one line of lyrics from any of these songs to include on your layout:
1. "In the Summertime" - Mungo Jerry
2. "Summertime" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
3. "Hot Fun In The Summertime" - Sly and the Family Stone
4. "Sunshine On My Shoulders" - John Denver
5. "Heatwave" - Martha & The Vandellas
6. "Seasons In The Sun" - Terry Jacks

Note: Items in bold were the ones I used for the challenge.

This is what the Scrappy Arts' Design Team has to say about my LO:

We simply loved the design of the winning layout... the sunshine and buttons were too cute! Stunning bright colors!

After several days of not scrapping as I was in Digos City, Davao del Sur where I was assigned to administer the University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT), this news is indeed a nice way of welcoming me back to my world of scrapbooking! I'm really, really happy about this!!!

1 comment:

bryan said...

hi po mam.... wow ang galing galing nyo po pla gumawa ng scrapbook po... sobrang creative and and artistic nyo po pla... manalo pa po sana kau ng madaming madami pa po.....

-bryan buenaflor