Monday, July 28, 2008

Another Win at Peek - my fourth!

I'm so happy today. Chiqui's text message really made my day. She congratulated me for winning A Peek Into Yesterday's Can You Believe this Weather Contest. The challenge is to document the unusual weather in your area/state.

Here is my winning entry entitled Devastated - Signal # 4:



Materials used: Basic Grey Sultry and Perhaps, DCWV cardstock, Provo Craft plain paper, American Crafts Thickers (vinyl and chipboard), Cherry Arte chipboard, MM Tiny Stickers, Maya Road chipboard and felt shapes (branches and bird), Autumn Leaves Bag-o-Buttons, 7 gypsies clip, Doodlebug Designs frills, bling, fibers

Journaling: Can you believe this weather? Typhoons are getting stonger and stonger in this part of the globe. In the past, the highest typhoon signal was 3 but now it's already Signal # 4. What's worst is that these typhoons occur even during summertime. Times have indeed changed so as the climate.

My prize is a $25 gift certificate to use at APIY. My LO will also be displayed at the homepage until the winner of their next contest is announced.

My LO at APIY's homepage:



TFL!

1 comment:

gian carlo said...

very artistic, sentimental, inspiring, nice one ma'am, you are really good at making scrapbook. (Gian Carlo Enot, agri 111 CD 2L)