Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cabbie tagged me





Cabbie, the Philippines first Scrappin' Moms idol honored me with these two
blog awards-- ~ Blog of Destinction & Brillante Weblog!! Thank you so much Idol Cabbie! Don't forget to check out her blog here.


So, here are the rules that go along with the awards:
1. You post the award logos on your blog.
2. You link back to the person who awarded them to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 people whose blogs you admire and add links back to their blogs.
4. Leave a message for the nominees on their blogs.


And, here are my nominees for inspirational blogs and very talented artists:

ISSA - Scrappin' and Everything
CHIQUI - Snapshots of my Life
COOKIE - Cookie's Corner
HELGA - Heart and Soul the Life of a Scrapaholic
RITA - My Lfe and my Scrapbooking
CANDY - EyeCandyScrap
JONA - My Art, my Life, my Space

Be sure to check out their blogs to see how much talent they have. They truly deserve these awards!!!

1 comment:

Jona Panesa said...

thanks Timi!!! wow, i'm flattered.