Friday, July 11, 2008

More Prizes and RAKS

This week, I received one of the prizes from Scrapmuse's April Contest. My prize was a $25 gift certificate to spend on its store. These are what I got:


Some My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market kit and papers, ribbon, BIG flower, Foofala Bag-o-Buttons, 7Gypsies clips.

Thanks to Chiqui Gutierrez' Aunt Dolly Garcia for bringing home our prizes. Chiqui also won in Scrapmuse's April Contest. Congrats Chix!!!

Two of the RAKS I was waiting for also came, one from Scrapwords' May Guest Designer Amy Birch (of the US) and another from My Scrapbook Nook's DT Member, Wendy (of United Kingdom). Chiqui's aunt also brought home my RAK from Amy. Thanks Tita!

Look what I got from Amy Birch:



Thanks Amy for these rub-ons, metal charms and Prima flowers!!!

And thanks to Wendy for these stamped transparencies:



These stamps are some of her favorites. Thanks Wendy for cutting them for me!!!

I will surely enjoy all these prizes and RAKS. I feel so blessed.

No comments: