Sunday, July 20, 2008

Prizes and RAKs

This week, I received several prizes and RAKs for winning in two challenges, one raffle and for being a Guest Designer.

I got this Gel-a-Tins Spring Garden Stamp during the Scrapfest's Raffle. Issa, Yvette and I were so lucky to win this prize:



Thanks to the Scrappin' Moms!

For joining Scrappin Mojo's Pool Party, I got this RAK for being picked as random winner in one of the challenges:



Thanks Jan!

From Scrapwords, I got two packages - one is a RAK from one of its Wordsmiths (DT member), Sandy for winning in one of the challenges sometime in April or May and another is a prize from Leslie, Scrapwords' very generous owner for being Guest Designer last March.

From Sandy:



I especially loved the tint Studio G stamps. Thanks Sandy!

And this one from Leslie:



Thank you so much, Leslie! There was also a BIG SURPRISE in her note for me. CAn't reveal it yet, though.

I also got to shop in the Scrapwords Store. As a Guest Designer, I got a 15% discount on my purchase. Here are what I got from her store:

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

woohoo yummy goodies. ongrats!