Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More RAKS and Prizes

I have several RAKS (random acts of kindness) which I received from the mail in the past two weeks.

Here they are:








This is from Rhea, co-owner and DT of the Ribbon Kit Club, Savvy n Sassy which is based in Canada. I was randomly chosen to win this RAK for the ongoing ABC Challenge in their site. Thanks Rhea! I love these yummy ribbons!

BTW, I learned yesterday that I won another ribbon kit from joining Savvy n Sassy's August Contest. My kit is already on its way. Here is my winning layout entitled Indulge:



The photos are taken during Liezl's birthday celebration last August 24, 2008 at the Grand Villa Resort and Butterfly Center in Bay, Laguna. I used one of the papers below.











This is a RAK from Lucy Edson, DT of Scrapmuse. I joined in her Sketch Challenge and won this RAK. Lovely papers and ribbons! I also loved the Bazzill flowers. Thanks so much Lucy!










And this one is from Beverly Todd of United Kingdom. I joined several challenges during her 40 Days Event. I love those big playing cards!!! Thanks Beverly!


I know this is long overdue but just the same let me share this with you. These prizes were from Rekindled Moments Anniversary Crop held last July 12, 2008 at Merry Jane's Store in Taft.

Here are the prizes that I was able to take home:



This was my prize from the raffle. My name was the last one to be drawn but it was worth the wait. Nice prize, isn't it?



And this one was my prize for winning in the on-the-spot challenge. Here is my winning LO:



Jane provided us with challenge kit consisting of Scenic Route patterned papers and chipboards. We were free to use any other material as long as we use those in the kit. Thanks Jane for the wonderful prizes.

No comments: