Sunday, July 19, 2009

Challenges layouts

I made a couple of layouts for several challenges.

Here's the first one (Wedding Rings):



Details:



I submitted this LO to the following challenges: Scrap That's Design Team Challenges for the month of July (Amanda N's Challenge to scrap anything wedding-related)and Butterfly Crafts' Challenge # 16.

And here's the second LO (Wind in my Hair):



I submitted this LO to Scrap That's Design Team Challenges for the month of July (Mara's Challenge to use paper strips) and Ala Carte's Challenge #4-Kool Aid to use any three of the folllowing:

1. Use turquoise, red, and yellow.
2. Use a popsicle stick.
3. Use a clear embellishment.
4. Use a circular layout.
5. Use a number in your title.
6. Use a handcut embellishment.

I chose # 1, 3 (I used clear buttons and Heidi Swapp clear flower embellie) and 6 (I cut the flowers from a Chatterbox Designer paper).

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Magnolia Jade Herbs & Oils said...

That Wedding LO is absolutely gorgeous! Love, Love Love it!

Benga said...

wow prolific! the wedding lo is also my favorite

Kim said...

beautiful, so much eye candy

Fabinouscrap said...

Wow, so pretty layout! Just fabulous!