Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm back!

After more than a month of hibernation, I am finally back! Thanks to Issa for making "kulit". Everytime we had a chance to see each other or talk on the phone, she never got tired of asking me, "Nagscrap ka na ba?" and "Nakapag-blog ka na?", maski sa text ganun din. So finally I got to scrap three LO's on the first month of 2008. I am sharing two of them, my entries to Rekindled Moments' Scenic Route December Challenge. I e-mailed my entries to Jane yesterday, a day before the deadline. Both LO's had my son Jigs as subject. I just realized that most of the LO's I made last year (60+, that is) were for my daughter, Dannah. I only made 11 for Jigs. So this year, I vowed to create more LO's for him. So glad I've already started by making these two LO's!

Here is my Entry # 1 entitled Life is Good just like Spaghetti:



Materials used:Ashville pp's -Paton Ave., South Market St., Orange St.; Sumner Diecut arrows, Ashville Diecut Journaling shapes, DCWV cardstock, DCWV letter stickers, DMC thread, ribbons, fibers, metal charms (spoon and fork), Reeves glitter glue, buttons, 3-D stickers, Bic Skater pen

Journaling: I love pasta! And my favorite is SPAGHETTI. Be it from Jollibee or from Nanay's kitchen, I simply adore this delicious dish! I love it especially when my Mama cooks it for me. In all the joy it gives to me, I can say that...Life is good just like spaghetti!
Jigs @ 10 years old - April 22, 2005 - Bean Hub, Vega Center, LB, Laguna

And my Entry # 2 with the title Photo Op:



Materials used: Sumner pp's -Scrap Strip #3, Ryan Ave., Cherry Ave and Boney Ave; Sumner Die cut arrows; Life is Good Chipboard Circles; DCWV cardstock, ribbons, ricrac, book plate, brads, blings, buttons, fibers, staple wire, K and Company tags-to-go, MM index tab combo stickers, MM Noteworty journaling pad, MM clip, DMC thread, Bic Skater pen

Journaling: This page is not about donuts although Jigs is a certified donut-lover. It is about this rare photo opportunity when Jigs willingly posed and had his photos taken. Very rare indeed! By the time he turned 10 years old, I have been having a hard time convincing him to pose for a photo. So I was surprised when he, without my instructions and with two donuts on his hands did these poses. I was thinking, has this something to do with those donuts? Maybe... So this page is about donuts after all. Jigs - September 2006 - 11 years old

So glad to be back!

No comments: