I have completed two entries for Scrapbukan's MM Noteworthy Love Challenge. Here they are:
Title: Veggie Lover
Materials used: MM Noteworthy pp's - pink floral, lace floral, green floral; MM Noteworthy /glitter Diecuts (frame), DCVW cardstock, Fancy Pants rub-ons, buttons, ribbon, Prima flower, brad, Reeves glitter glue, Ranger Glossy Accents, All About Scrapbooking letter chipboards painted with brown acrylic paint, bling, DMC thread
Journaling: Dannah, unlike most children loves veggies be it the "chopsuey type" or "pakbet type". While othe moms are having a hard time convincing their kids to eat their veggies, this has never been a problem for me. I'm so glad that Dannah has developed this particular fondness for veggies. No wonder she is growing up to be a healthy, intelligent and strong young lady. Dannah Marie, 9 years old - September 2005
Entry # 2
Materials used: MM Noteworthy pp's - pink floral, aqua floral, lace floral, green floral; MM Noteworthy Glitter diecuts, MM Noteworthy Journaling pad, corrugated board, Bazzill cardstock, buttons, assorted chipboard letters and heart painted with MM paint in capri pink, ricrac, trimmings, bling (bird), Prima flowers (Carribean), Heidi Swapp flowers, Ranger glossy accents, Reeves glitter glue, DMC thread
Journaling: Why I love the friendship I share with Issa:
- We both love scrapbooking (read: resource sharing and critiqueing)
- I love her family. I love how they welcome me to their home.
- She is the sister I never had.
- I could talk to her about anything and everything anytime.
- She was there during one of the darkest moments in my life.
- She always wants the best for me.
- I know she also loves sharing this friendship with me.
Issa and Timi - October 2005 - Eastwood City