Thursday, February 14, 2008

KI Memories Pop Culture Challenge

My Little Attic's KI Memories Pop Culture Challenge is the third challenge I participated in this year. I chose to compete in Challenge 1 - one LO using atleast 2KI Memories Pop Culture patterned papers and at least one embellishment and one altered item using the same line.

Here is my LO entitled An Artist's Delight:



Materials used: Patterned papers: KI Memories -Pop Culture (Daisy Doodle, Bombshell, Dot Candy), My Mind's Eye (red matting), Chatterbox (journaling); KI Memories Softies (Corners); All About Scrapboooking Alphabet Chipboards painted with MM acrylic paint in Capri pink, Sassafras Lass cardstock letter stickers, Rub-ons, Inque Boutique See-D's Stamp, Versafine Pigment ink (Onyx Black), Uniball Signo pen (white), blings (heart and round), buttons, DMC thread

Journaling: Dannah, you are truly an artist's delight. I myself being a scrapbook artist would attest to that. You are one of my favorite subjects to scrapbook, not because you are my daughter but because you make a very interesting subject. You have your way of making an artwork or a scrapbook page come alive with your positive attitude and confidence. YOU ARE MY DELIGHT, MY PRIDE, MY JOY! MAMA 02-07-2008

And here is my altered item, a clipboard I bought from Divisoria Mall:



Materials used: KI Memories Pop Culture pp's (Daisy Doodle, Dot Candy), KI Memories Softies (Corners), trimmings, ribbons, ricrac, Prima flowers, Sassafras Lass alphabet stickers, colored pencil, glitter glue, Ranger glossy Accents

Thanks for looking!

No comments: