Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Layouts I Forgot to Post - Part 1

Since I am not consistently a faithful blogger, I forgot to post some LO's that I have completed, some of which date back to May 2008. Now that I find the time, I will not let this chance pass. I will be posting by theme.

Birthday Layouts:


Helga's Ice Cream and Crop Party (November 2006)


Cora's Bluer than Blue Birthday Party (November 2006)


Issa's Polka Dot Party (Dec. 2006)


Liezl's Spa and Stripes Birthday (August 2008)


Another one for Liezl's birthday


and another one


My nephew Ziggy's 1st Birthday (May 2008) using a sketch by Becky Fleck


another one for Ziggy using a sketch by Selena Kimsey

All About Me Layouts:


Ponder using Kaiser Kraft papers following Donna Espiritu's winning sketch at Creative Scrappers


Fascinated with Buddhism


Gift for the ABC book I'm trying to complete


Self-help Books, also for my ABC book


Favorite Words


Take me to Places I Want to Go using handmade flowers


A Few of my Favorite Things for my ABC book


Same Shoes


10 Things I love About ME


Creative ME


Happy and Content in 6X12

This is just the first part. I'll be posting my other LO as soon as I can. Thanks for looking!

No comments: