Sunday, October 26, 2008

SK Marathon Challenge # 3

Challenge #3 is issued by SK's Design Team Member Cookie Aguilar. Here challenge is to create a 12 x 12 LO using pattern papers no more than 4 x 4 inches in size!! Papers can be smaller than 4x4 but definitely not bigger.

Here is my take:



Details of my LO:



Materials used: Sassafrass Lass Life is Beautiful Fawnd of You, Too and Serendipity hog Heaven pp's, Sassafrass Lass Serendipity - Happy Place Sweet Treats stickers and In a Stitch Orange Blossoms, Jenni Bowlin journaling cards and alpha stickers, Autumn Leaves buttons, eyelets, photo corner brad, ribbons and laces, Inque Boutique chipboard, bling, corrugated board, MM tiny alpha stickers.

Journaling reads:

I was not able to celebrate my 38th Birthday on the exact date. Jigs and Dannah were confined in the hospital because of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever. On my birthday, it was Jigs' first day and Dannah's fourth day of confinement. Finally on Oct. 17, a Friday when Dannah regained her appetite, I had my birthday celebration. Dannah requested KFC fried chicken.

3 comments:

Cookie Aguilar said...

hi Timi!!! wow!!! bilis mo ah! at super nice Lo pa!!! belated happy birthday!!!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

great take BFF! goodluck...

Wati Basri said...

timi....u r fast girl! lovely :)