Thursday, October 23, 2008

Savvy N Sassy Ribbons

One of the favorite scrapbooking sites I visit is the Canada-based Savvy N Sassy (SNS). Their slogan - Savvy N Sassy - for all your ribbon needs. It is ribbon kit club, the only one I know so far. I began visiting their site sometime last May and since then I became an active member, joining their monthly contests and challenges and just recently their Diva-licious Crop held last September.

I've already won in one of their challenges before (ABC Challenge) and got a ribbon kit (plus other items) as my prize. I also won in their August Ribbon Kit Contest for my layout Indulge. Just last week while we were in the hospital, I received this:



Yesterday, I received anothe ribbon kit for winning in one of the challenges I joined in their recenly concluded crop. For the crop, I was able to complete 14 challenges, 8 make and takes and 3 classes. Here is my prize:



I'm loving all those purples...

Here are some of the projects I completed for the Diva-licious Crop:

Some cards:



















A bookmark:



Some altered items:





I also finished several LO's during the crop. Oh I just love crops! It enables me to finish a lot of projects and deal with my backlogs.

No comments: