Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cards Galore!

I am not much of a cardmaker. The first card I made was when I was applying for a DT position months ago. The second one was during Scrapfest 4 when My Little Attic sponsored an On-the-Spot Card Making Contest which I luckily won. Here is my winning card using Around the Block pp's:



Here is my prize - a box of DCWV cards:



During my stint as a Designer Diva in Lucy Chesna's My Sketch World, we were also asked to create some cards using her sketches and here are my take on her challenge:





When I joined Iron Chef 3 at Scrappers' Haven, we were challenged to make one LO, one card and one altered item. For the three rounds that I was able to participate in (I was not able to complete the whole contest, only up to Round 3 where I was the 3rd placer), here are the cards which I have created:

Round 1 - use of paint and foam tape:



Round 2 - use of eyelets and felt:



And now, I made five cards for the March 8 Fundraiser for the Carmelites. Here are my cards:









No comments: