I created two LO's for Rekindled Moments KI Memories Pop Culture Challenge. The challenge requirements are as follows: use at least one lace cardstock, at least one chipboard shapes or alphas and at least on softies. Here are my entries:
Entry # 1 - 13 Years
Materials used: KI Memories lace cardstock Gossip White, KI Memories Pop Culture Hip Chip Designer Chipboard Accents (Domino), KI Memories Domino Borderlines, KI Memories pp's - Pop Culture Frosty Patterns (Sushi) and Smitten (Wild Thing) , KI Memories Softies (Black Corners), Bazzill cardstock, Creative Imagination Narratives transparent library pockets, DCWV stickers, bling, Cherry Arte chipboard, Craft Express Chipboard Alphas, rub-ons, trimmings, acrylic paint, Inkessentials Glossy Accents, glitter glue, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Journaling: What those 13 years with were like:
1. like a roller coaster ride with all those highs and lows, financially and emotionally
2. like a garden of roses with all those beautiful moments that took our breath away like when we had Jigs and Dannah as well as those painful ones like our 2001 episode.
3. like a box of chocolate with all those bittersweet moments like when our familly was together with every homecoming as well as every parting we have had.
4. like a bottle of wine with all those intoxicating moments especially when our love was new and the headeache that it brought us sometimes.
5. like a dormant volcano with all those peaceful, quiet times and eruption of emotions in between.
6. like a song in the radio that soothed us after every tiring day but got us sick and tired when played over and over again.
7. like a long novel with all those twists and turns that excited us but at some point bored us.
8. like a pillow that gave us comfort in the night and gave us the chance to be what we are without any pretenses but sometimes suffocated us.
9. like a cup of coffee that kept us awake even in the wee hours of the morning but also gave us something to be nervous about.
10. like a cellphone that gave us the chance to communicate with one another at its peak level but also gave us something to fight about.
11. like a pair of slippers which is useless if the other one is missing. In this relationship, we are a tandem, partners, housemates, room mates, bedmates, textmates, pen pals...
12. like a precious gem that is dear to your heart, a treasure that you would never exchange for anything in this world.
13. like heaven, beautiful...eternal but you have to work hard to be able to achieve it.
We are on our 13th year. I know our relationship is not perfect. We have our share of problems and difficulties every now and then. I just hope and pray that we will be able to hurdle those difficult moments like we always do. I love you... Timi