Saturday, November 29, 2008

More Birthday Challenge Entries

I'm so happy for the good turn out for my first ever Birthday Challenge. Aside from the first five entries I posted several days ago, I received eight more entries.

Their entries are just wonderful. Here they are:

Layout #6 - Yvette Planas' Caught on Cam


Yvette chose to scraplift my Big Bags layout.







Here is her take:



Layout # 7 - Chiqui Gutierrez's Plant a Tree


Chiqui used this LO entitled Loved by Us as inspiration.








Here is her interpretation:



Journaling: This is something new for you, a chance to get dirty but for a good cause. (tree planting activity, Day Care Lab, UPLB, Sept 2005)

Materials Used: Patterned paper: Sassafrass; Chatterbox, October Afternoon; Prima flowers, October Afternoon journaling card; Scrapworks alphabet stickers; Pebeo 3D paint; corrugated board; precision pen.

Layout # 8 - Rowena Ortile's Dear Sister


This LO has been scraplifted twice, first by Laarni and now by Rowee.








Here is what she did:



Journaling: First of all, i want to thank you for the things you have done and gave to us. You are the best sister! I'm am trully blessed to have you as a sister. I love you, Ate

Materials used: Ronna Farrers pp, Dcwv pp, Fancy leaves, lace, cuttlebug die cuts

Layout #9 - Maricel Virtucio's Kayak


This LO entitled Precious One was the one scraplifted by Che.








Here is how she interpreted my LO:



Layout # 10 - Tetchie Gonzales' Dear Son


Tetchie scraplifted my "At 37" layout.








Here's is Tetchie's take:



Journaling: I love you because… you are a sweet kid
you are 50 % mommy and 50% daddy
you always hug me
you are smart
I know you love me too!
Love, Mommy

Materilas used: Patterned papers: Daisy Bucket and DCWV; MM Noteworthy journal card, MM heart brad, MM alpha stickers, AC thickers, Staedler pen, UHU glue, assorted buttons, patch from Papemelroti

Layout # 11 - Karen Ngo-Flipino's Butterfly Garden


This is Karen's first time to join a challenge. She scraplifted my Sama Shoes LO.








Here is what she came up with:



Journaling: This is our first visit to Baluarte, in Vigan, the home of former Gov. Chavit Singson. This pictures were taken inside the butterfly garden. Feb. 10, 2008

Materials used: PPS - MOD, Autumn Leaves. Cardstock- American Craft. Paint - MM Spruce, Kaisercraft Orange. Say it in Crystals. Prima Flower. Buzz & Bloom Urban Alphabet Mini. Kaisercraft Cystals.

Layout # 12 - Bernardine Acena's On d' Top


This is the third time this LO of my was scraplifted. This time by Berna.









Here is what she did:



A closer look:



Journaling: I never thought that I can be on the highest building in Tokyo , I was able to see and appreciate the whole city in one glance.

Layout # 13 - Bernardine Acena's Flower (her second entry)


Take Me to Places I Want to Go - this is my LO that Berna scraplifted for her second entry.









Here is her take:



Journaling: Seldom that you will meet the right one for you. But when he comes around, you would just know.

Layout # 14 - Janis Medina's Doggie Love


Janis scraplifted my "Why I keep falling 4 you over again".









Here is her take:





There you have it...the entries to my Birthday Challenge which closes today at 11:59PM.

P.S. Helga Vergara was not able to make it on time. She were having problems attaching the photo of her entry. She'll be included in the random draw though.


Helga scraplifted my first 6 x 12 LO entitled Happy and Content.









Here is her LO entitled One Perfect Day:

No comments: