Sunday, November 2, 2008

RAKS!!!

Last month, I had issued a DT challenge at Scrapwords and a member challenge at Scrapmuse.

For Scrapwords, my challenge was to create two birthday cards using Leslie's (owner of Scrpawords) favorite color combo which happens to be brown and pink/light blue as well as mine (orange and apple green). Leslie and I are "birthday sisters" for we share the same birthday. I issued this challenge during the early part of October when my kids weren't sick yet. Here is the photo of the RAK that I'm giving away:



Congratulations to Happy Forever! I hope you will enjoy this RAK.

For Scrapmuse, the challenge is to scraplift any one of my LO's in the Scrapmuse gallery using orange and apple green color scheme, similar to what I am having in my blog for this month. Only two members participated in the challenge so I'm giving away to RAKS to Jennifer of Alaska and Peggie of Ohio. Congrats ladies and thank you for taking my challenge.

Here are what the both of them will be receiving:



Stay tuned for I will be posting the photos of the RAKS that I will be giving away for my Birthday Challenge in this blog.

No comments: