Thursday, November 13, 2008

When it rains, it pours...

Now I believe in the saying that when it rains, it pours...The first three quarters of the year 2008 had been very fruitful for me as far as scrapbooking is concerned. I was able to complete a total of 140 layouts, a lot of mini albums and even altered items. Thanks to the contests and challenges I joined in.

I am posting some more prizes and RAKS I won from different scrapbooking sites in the US. I received two of them last Friday (November 7) and the other two yesterday (November 11). Thanks to Chiqui Gutierrez, her mom Tita Shirley (my former officemate) and her sister (Cherie - my prizes were shipped to her place in the US).

Here are the yummy items I received:

...from Scrapmuse for landing third place in their USE YOUR PAINT contest:


A couple of Pink Paislee papers, some Imagination Project Office Supplied papers, a Bazzill edged cardstock and Jenni Bowlin journaling cards. These were shipped together with Chiqui's. She also won in the same contest.


...from A Peek into Yesterday for winning in their Would you Believe this Weather? contest:


Some Chatterbox (Together) papers


Pink Paislee papers


Scenic Route papers


Arctic Frog solid papers


Creative Imagination Narratives and Bazzill cardstock


Sale items -Basic Grey and Love, Elsie papers, and October Afternoon journaling cards


Making Memories tiny alphas stickers and paint


Fancy Pants ribbons (my favorite!!!)

Can you imagine, all of the above items costed only $25?

...from Amy of Scrappin Mojo for winning in their Summer (Pool Party) and Fall Crop:


Thaks so much, Amy!

...from Scrapbook Playground DT Kristi Smith for participating in her inspiration challenges for the month of September:

No comments: