Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feeling Scrappy

I'm feeling scrappy this weekend. I was able to finish 3 LO's since last night, the first one of which I posted early this morning. I was able to finish my second and third LO although I still have to take the photo of the third one.

Here's my second LO based on Creative Scrappers' Weekly Sketch #33:



Materials used: Patterned papers: Scenic Route; cardstock: Bazzill; chipboards: All About Scrapbooking, Bo Bunny and Maya Road; Stickers: MM tiny alphas, Creative Imaginations Narratives; Others: buttons, brads, ribbon, journaling card, glitter glue and glossy accents

Journaling reads: Dannah, Che and myself wearing hooded jackets on Christmas Eve. We call ourselves...hooded beauties. Dec 08

I will post my third LO when I'm done taking a photo of it.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used! What a nice mixture of pps!

Kristi said...

Timi! I love your layout!! Thank you for taking my challenge!! This is such a cute page!!