Monday, January 12, 2009

Two more LO's

I'm so happy to have completed a total of seven layouts in a span of three days. After Coordinates Collection Cyber Crop last weekend, I did two more, one for Creative Scrappers' Way Back When Contest and another one for Scrappin Kids' Sketch Contest.

Here is my layout for Creative Scrappers contest:



Materials used: Black Market Paper Society pp (from my Color Me Daisy kit), Bazzill cardstocks and Just Edge, Inque Boutique chipboards (Scroll)painted with MM paint, MM Tiny Alphas, AAS foam alphas, buttons, ribbons, blings, Prima flowers and brads

Journaling reads: I still remember way back when you were still my little boy, not yet a teenager as you are today. Way back when we didn't argue much and we'd talk about anything and everything under the sun. I miss those days of way back when.

And for Scrappin Kids first ever sketch challenge, here is my LO:



Materials used: Cosmo Cricket pp's,diecuts and chipboards, KI Memories lace cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, ribbon, American Craft Thickers, leather alpha stickers, staples, clear buttons, MM Tiny alphas.

For this year, I resolve to create more LO's for Jigs. I only made a total of 30
12 x 12 pages for him compared to Dannah's 84 since I started with 12 x 12 format. I'll still make layouts for Dannah, of course but Jigs will be my priority this year.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: