Sunday, January 18, 2009

SK Weekend Crop LO's

I'm so happy that I completed all 5 challenges in the Scrappin' Kids crop this weekend.

Here are my layouts:

Resident Designers Issa and Cookie's buttons and chipboard challenge:



Materials used: Patterned papers: Cherry Arte, Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants; cardstock: KI Memories lace cardstock; Stickers: Karen Foster Squishies, leather alpha stickers, MM word stickers and tiny alphas; buttons, Fancy Pants chipboards (stars), blings, ricrac, staple wire

Note: I used Creative Scrappers' Weekly Sketch #34.

DT Yvette's one-photo and handmade embellishment challenge:



A closer look at my handmade dinosaur embellie:



Materials used: Cherry Arte and Cosmo Cricket pp's, Bazzill cardstock, KI Memories lace cardstock, Jenni Bowlin, Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants chipboards, buttons, 7 Gypies clip, ricrac, ribbon, rubber foam letters, MM tiny stickers, bling

DT Michelle's Que Sera Sera Challenge:



Materials used: Pink Paislee Vintage Moon and Fancy Pants pp's, Paper Loft letter stickers, 7 Gypsies journaling stickers, Fancy Pants and All About Scrapboooking chipboards K and Company felt stickers, blings, Dude journaling cards, button, Jenni Bowlin ticket, brads

Journaling: Jigs,I remember our little conversation when you were still small. you told me that you wanted to a FARMER, a rich one though. You dreamed of owning a vast land, a ranch with all those horses, cows and fruit trees - a great RANCHER. Not only that, you's also like to be a VETERINARIAN just like your Ninong JB. That way, you'd be the one to take care of your herd. Mama

NOTE: THIS LAYOUT WON!!!!

DT Vivi's Fears and Phobias challenge:



Materials used: Pink Paislee Vintage Moon, MAMBI and Fancy Pants pp's, Bazzill and DCWV cardstock, AAS foam letters, ribbons and trims, AC chipboard, button, pearl bling

Journaling: If there's somEting I fear about, it is seeing my kids battle with some kind of illness and being confined in the hospital. I was scared to death when both of them were hospitalized due to Dengue Fever last Octocer 2008. I never want this ti happen again. I always pray that they be blessed with good health all the days of their life.
Oct 2008 - CMC


NOTE: THIS LAYOUT WON!!!

Creative Director Jessy card challenge:



What a scrappy weekend - a total of 6 LO's and a card!

No comments: