Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cookie tagged me

Thanks Cookie for tagging me!

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

7 random facts about me:
1. i'm a college professor for more than 14 years now.
2. i am maried to a former OFW for 12 years now.
3. i'm an LB Srapaholic
4. my favorite scrapbook embellishments are ribbons, fibers, flowers and buttons.
5. i used to hate the color red but i love it now.
6. i have two wonderful kids.
7. i love to write.

A - Age: just turned 37
B - Band Listening To Right Now: none
C - Career: College Professor at UPLB
D - Drink or Smoke: I don't drink nor smoke
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Issa and the rest of the LB Scrapaholics
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears
H - Have a Boyfriend: I'm married
I - In love: with my craft and kids
J- Junk Food You Like: pringles
K- kids: Jigs (12) and Dannah (10)
L - Longest Ride Ever: Iloilo to Cuyo Palawan (15 hours by boat)
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Michaela Francesca
O - One Wish You Have Now: To be a DT of any scrapbook club/store
P - Phobias: blood
Q - Favorite Quote: dare to dream
R - Reasons To Smile: when I'm adding something to my collection of scrapbook goodies
S - Sleeping Hours: 11 pm - 6 am
T - Time You Woke Up: 6 am if my kids have school and 9 am on weekends
U - Unknown Fact About You: I was a cellphone addict
V - Vegetable You Hate: none, I can eat any veggies
W - Worst Habit: being late
X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest
Y - Yummy Foods: pesto (Cookie, that's my favorite) and anything with chocolate
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

I'm tagging April, Liza and Maybs.

No comments: