Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am an Addict

Here is a LO that I intend to add in my Book of Me Album. It's about some addictions that I have. Positive addictions, I suppose.



Materials used: Doodlebug Designs pp, black, white and red cardstock, buttons, lace, ribbons, ricrac, eyelets, brads, metal embellishment, DMC thread, Uni-ball Signo pen in white.

Journaling reads:
I am an Addict I am an addict...addicted to my familly. They are the three most important persons I can't live without. They complete me!
I am an addict...addicted to taking photos as a way of capturing memories of the people dear to me as well as important life's events and everyday moments.
I can't live without it! I am an addict...addicted to scrapbooking, a hobby turned into a passion. It gives me a natural high, relaxes me after a hard day's work and makes me stay until the wee hours of the morning.
I am an addict...addicted to joining scrapbooking contests and challenges, on-the-spot and on-line. Who wouldn't be when you won a trip to Hongkong because of it?
I am an addict...addicted to the LB Scrapaholics. It's good to know that there are others who share the same addiction as yours

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOve all the buttons! And, also how you did the journaling on strips. Thanks for doing the challenge!