Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Collection

Here is a LO showing my latest collection of ribbons, flowers, buttons and fibers. It is entitled My Collection. Here it is:



Materials used: K and Company Dollhouse Collection pp, DCWV cardstocks, ribbons, lace, fibers, buttons, Prima flowers, foam alphabet stickers, K and Company stickers to go, brads, Sakura Aqualip pen, sequins, bling, DMC floss (used to thread the buttons), swirl clear stamps by Autumn Leaves

Journaling reads:

I love collecting things - one of my favorite hobbies in this world. From stationereis and stickers to pencils when I was younger and sunflower items and beaded accessories when I was older,collecting anything that suits my fancy is here to stay. My current collection of RIBBONS, FIBERS, FLOWERS and BUTTONs which I love using in my scrapbook pages now top my list!

This LO was originally submitted to A Peek Into Yesterday "My Collection" Contest. Luckily, this LO won, my second one in an international on-line page layout contest. For my price, I got $25 gift certificate to be spent at their store and a chance for my winning LO to be featured in their homepage for a week.

I also uploaded this LO at Scrapbook Playgroud where it was chosen Layout of the Day last September 25, 2007. Lucky LO!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you put the photos in a circle! That looks great!