Sunday, November 25, 2007

This is True Beauty

Here is my LO for Scrapperie's November/December Challenge # 4. The challenge is to crates a LO with the title, This is true Beauty. Of course, the first person that came to my mind was my daughter, Dannah.

Here is my LO:



Materials used: DCWV cardstock, lace, Hambly transparency, flowers by Prima and Petaloo, eyelets, brads, 3 BIAR Chitchat stickers, Fancy Pants stamps, Stazon ink, DMC thread, transparency, Colorbox Fluid Ink, metallic foil mesh, Uni-ball Signo pen (white)

Journaling: You are beautiful inside and out, in my eyes and in the eyes of others...Dannah, 2006

3 comments:

yvette said...

wow, ma'am timi,ganda nito a.. you outdid yourself once again! great job!

Karen said...

beautiful!

Anna Zalamea said...

Gorgeous Layout! I love how you used the lace ;) Your daughter is beautiful! thanks for sharing!